Madame Atomos 4: The Mistake of Madame Atomos
THE MISTAKE OF MADAME ATOMOS
by André Caroff
adapted by Michael Shreve
cover by Jean-Michel Ponzio
"During the next six months," Madame Atomos said undisturbed, "your wife and son will suffer no abuse, Mr. Beffort. But at the end of that period, if the United States doesn't give me California, Nevada and Arizona, they will be operated on by my surgeons and become slaves in my Organization!"
US$ 22.95 /GBP 14.99
5x8 tpb, 284 pages
The deadly Madame Atomos is a brilliant but twisted Japanese scientist who is out to avenge herself against the United States for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, where she lost her family. Opposing her are Smith Beffort of the FBI, Dr. Alan Soblen, and Yosho Akamatsu of the Japanese Secret Police.
This classic French sci-fi thriller series from the 1960s is presented here in English for the first time in a ten-volume omnibus edition:
- Introduction by J.-M. Lofficier
- The Mistake of Madame Atomos [L'Erreur de Mme Atomos] (1966)
- The End of the Brotherhood of the Sword (short story by J.-M. Lofficier) (new)
- Madame Atomos Prolongs Life [Mme Atomos Prolonge la Vie] (1967)
- The Way of the Crane (short story by Matthew Baugh)
Madame Atomos challenges the full might of the U.S. Army from her flying fortress, then unleashes a deadly bacteriological attack upon the State of Rhode Island.