Madame Atomos 9: The Spheres of Madame Atomos
THE SPHERES OF MADAME ATOMOS
by André Caroff
adapted by Michael Shreve
cover by Jean-Michel Ponzio
He heard the crowd screaming, saw the other tigers rushing among the spectators, heard their death cries and their bones breaking. Then he was standing, sticken with a white panic, running, catching glimpses of mangled bodies in a bloody human mass, and the quiet, hard-working tigers killed methodically.
US$ 22.95 /GBP 14.99
5x8 tpb, 320 pages
The deadly Madame Atomos is a brilliant but twisted Japanese scientist who is out to avenge herself against the United States for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, where she lost her family. Opposing her are Smith Beffort of the FBI, Dr. Alan Soblen, and Yosho Akamatsu of the Japanese Secret Police.
This classic French sci-fi thriller series from the 1960s is presented here in English for the first time in a ten-volume omnibus edition:
- The Slaves of Madame Atomos [Mme Atomos Cherche la Petite Bête] (1970)
- Mme Atomos' Holidays (short story by J.-M. Lofficier)
- The Spheres of Madame Atomos [Les Sphères de Mme Atomos] (1979)
- With the Compliments of Nestor Burma (short story by Michel Stéphan)
- A Day in the Life of Mme Atomos (short story by Xavier Mauméjean)
- Mme Atomos Timeline by J.-M. Lofficier
In this ninth volume, Madame Atomos, fully rejuvenated, is back, deadlier than ever, controlling the minds of men and beasts and spreading terror with her new miniaturized spheres...