PHENIX (volume 1) by Luciano Bernasconi, Jean-Marc Lofficier & Juan Roncagliolo Berger, cover by Anthony Dugenest.
- Foreword by Gerry Conway
- Introduction by Lofficier
- The Origins of Phenix by Jean-Marc Lofficier & Luciano Bernasconi
- Classic Phenix #1 by Luciano Bernasconi
- The Red Box by Jean-Marc Lofficier & Fernando Pasarim
- Phenix in Paris: Prologue by Jean-Marc Lofficier & Stéphane Louis
- Phenix in Paris Interlude + #1-#8 by Jean-Marc Lofficier & Juan Roncagliolo Berger
- Bonus pages: Preview of Phenix in Strangers 2.1 by Alfredo Macall
When she was in college, Patricia Hope, the daughter of a Chicago billionaire, was raped by a mysterious assailant. She slipped into a coma that lasted nine months, and emerged miraculously transformed with a body and mind optimized to superhuman levels...
Artist Luciano Bernasconi began the saga of the popular black-clad, bike-riding heroine in 1978. This volume includes her origins, and the celebrated "Phenix in Paris" story arc by J.-M. Lofficier and Juan Roncagliolo Berger, as well as stories drawn by Fernando Pasarin and Stephane Louis. Foreword by Gerry Conway.
Source Material: Classic Phenix #1, New Phenix #1-8; HS1 Phenix Origins; Phenix back-up (one-shot)
7x10 squarebound trade paperback, 248 pages b&w
ISBN-13: 978-1-932983-63-0. US$20.95